Online Discussion - Error: 'JBO-25013' - Too Many Objects Match The Primary Key
(Doc ID 2797200.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 11, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Sourcing - Version 12.2.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to send a New Online Discussion with All Suppliers, the following error is displayed on the Create New Message (RFQ #####) page.
oracle.jbo.TooManyObjectsException: JBO-25013: Too many objects match the primary key oracle.jbo.Key[87598 1524480 ].
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into E-Business Suite.
2. Select Responsibility: Sourcing.
3. Navigate to Sourcing Home Page > Published Negotiations > and click on a particular Negotiation RFQ to open it.
5. From the RFQ #### page, select Online Discussions from the Actions dropdown and click on the Go button to open the Online Discussions page.
7. From the Online Discussions (RFQ ####) page, click on the New Message button.
8. From the Create New Message (RFQ #####) page, check both the All Suppliers and All internal Members checkboxes, enter a value in the Subject and Message text boxes and click on the Send button.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document