Descriptive Flexfields Are Non-Updatable for Line Level Adjustment
(Doc ID 2798134.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 10, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Descriptive Flexfields Are Non-Updatable for Line Level Adjustment after Adjustment is created.
However, same Flexfields are Updatable for Non-Line Level Adjustments.
Steps to Reproduce:
Navigation: Transactions > Transactions > Actions > Adjust
- Create invoice
- Create adjustment type= line for line # 1 at line level
- Save. Adjustment 1 created
- Create another adjustment type= line without selecting any line
- Save. Adjustment 2 is created
- Approve adjustments
- Click on line level adjustment. Go to Comments tab and click on Adjustment Information flexfield.
- Adjustment Information flexfields are not updateable for line level adjustment
- Click on adjustment 2. Go to Comments tab and click on Adjustment Information flexfield.
- Adjustment Information flexfields is updateable for non-line level adjustment
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document