P45 Being Issued For Terminated PAYE Aggregated Assignments With No Break In Service
(Doc ID 2807220.1)
Last updated on MARCH 14, 2022
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (UK) - Version 12.2.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
P45 Being is being issued for terminated PAYE Aggregated assignments with no break in service
P45 should only be produced for terminated assignments when there is a break in service
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login using UK HRMS Manager responsibility
2. Create assignment with NI (National Insurance) Aggregation only. Process payroll,prepayment, fps for a few periods.
3. Create second assignment make it primary and terminate 1st assignment on the same day. At this point PAYE (pay as you earn tax) is aggregated as per profile setting at site level.
4. As both assignments belong to the same payroll they are processed in the same payroll run, prepayment and fps .
5. FPS creates a payroll id change and no leaving date which is correct.
6. Run p45 process for the period .
7. P45 is produced for the terminated assignment .System should not produce p45 as PAYE is aggregated, there is no break in service and FPS (Full Payment Submission) has reported a payroll id change.
No change done to the product, just new functional scenario
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document