UK: NI Values in RTI - Year End P60 Report Process are Created For Terminated Assignment Instead of Active Assignment
(Doc ID 2807516.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2021
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (UK) - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
NI values are being reported in RTI - Year End P60 Report Process output for the terminated assignment only and not for the active assignment.
This issue occurred for Rehire scenario. NI values of assignment before rehire is reported correctly in RTI - Year End P60 Report Process output
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login using UK HRMS Manager responsibility
2 Navigate to People>Enter and Maintain. Create assignment with NI (National Insurance) Aggregation only.
3. Terminate employee on 2-Jul-2020, Final process date=31-MAY-2021
4. Rehire employee on 1-Oct-2020, new assignment created. Assignments are marked as NI aggregated (NI Multiple Assignments on Employment tab is checked)
5. Navigate to Processes and Reports>Submit Pocess and Reports. Run Payroll Run for Mar 2021:
6. Navigate to Processes and Reports>Submit Pocess and Reports. Run RTI - P60 Archive Process with assignment set, effective date=05-APR-2021.
7. Run RTI - Year End P60 Report Process. Check output. P60 is reporting NI values of terminated assignment
No changes reported
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document