Total Invoice Amount in Threshold Grouping is Calculated Incorrectly for Foreign Currency Invoices
(Doc ID 2807848.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 04, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Financials for India - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
a) Total invoice amount in threshold grouping is calculated wrongly for foreign currency invoices
b) Because of incorrect calculation wrong TDS tax category is getting defaulted from second invoice
a) Total invoice amount in threshold grouping to be calculated correctly for foreign currency invoices
b) Correct TDS tax category should get defaulted from second invoice
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Exception threshold as below
(N) > Oracle Financials for India > Withholding Tax Setup > Define Withholding Thresholds
|Threshold Type||From Amount||To Amount||Tax Category|
2. Create Invoice for 1000 USD and correct category is getting defaulted (2% Tax Category is getting defaulted)
(N) > Oracle Payables > Invoices > Entry > Invoices
3. Check Vendor Threshold Grouping from ((N) > Oracle Financials for India > Withholding Tax Setup > Vendor Threshold Grouping)
4. Total Invoice amount showing as 5625000 ((1000 * 75) again multipled by 75) which is wrong
5. Create next invoice for 1000 USD and 10% Tax Category is getting defaulted
6. Ideally the 2% should get defaulted( Because Invoice amounts are 2000*75 = 150000 only)
7. Because of Step 4,the system is picking 10% tax category which is wrong
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document