Last updated on APRIL 15, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 11.5.9 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 11.5]
Oracle iProcurement - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 11.5]
z*OBSOLETE: Microsoft Windows 2000
HP-UX PA-RISC (64-bit)
IBM AIX on POWER Systems (64-bit)
HP-UX PA-RISC (32-bit)
z*OBSOLETE: IBM AIX 4.3 Based Systems (64-bit)
Oracle Solaris on SPARC (64-bit)
Obsolete Linux Intel (64-bit)
IBM AIX on POWER Systems (32-bit)
Oracle Solaris on SPARC (32-bit)
HP Tru64 UNIX
POAPPRV - PO Approval Workflow
POREQCHA - PO Change Requester for Approval
***Checked for relevance on 30-Apr-2013***
PO's are stuck IN PROCESS that are connected to Requisition Change Requests that have been submitted for the Requisition.
Steps to Reproduce the issue
1. Create a requisition in iProcurement with an item that will automatically get created on a purchase order. The requestor should have an e-mail associated to
their id (both HR and in System Administrator).
2. Make sure the requisition is approved.
3. Once approved, the requisitioner should receive an e-mail notification of the approval.
4. Verify that a purchase order is created and approved.
5. The requisitioner makes a change to the requisition and submits that change.
6. Verify that the requisition change is approved.
7. Once approved, the buyer should receive a notification that there is a change request for the purchase order.
8. Purge Obsolete Workflow Runtime Data concurrent program is run for all Requisition and PO workflow item types
9. The buyer tries to accept the purchase order change and the error occurs:
ORA-20002: 3103: Attribute 'RESPONDER_USER_NAME' does not exist for item
10. The PO is now remaining IN PROCESS status.
Checked for relevance on 11-FEB-2011
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms