PAXPAGLP: Opening the GL Period Did Not Open The PA Period For Some Organizations In The Same Set Of Books
(Doc ID 2813328.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Project Foundation - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Projects Implementations Options has 'Maintain Common PA and GL Periods' enabled.
There are multiple Operating Units using the same Set of Books and the same Calendar.
When the users changed the Projects GL Period to open, only some of the Operating Units PA Periods changed to Open. Others remained in the Never Opened status.
Steps to Reproduce
- Log into a Projects Responsibility
- Navigate to Setup > System > GL Periods
- Enter an Operating Unit in the Set of Books that needs to have the period updated
- Look up the Period that needs the status changed to Open
- Change the Status to Open
- Leave the form and navigate to Setup > System > PA Periods
- Enter an Operating Unit from this Set of Books that was modified.
- Lookup the Period changed
- Verify that the PA Period status is changed
- Some Operating Units have not been changed as expected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document