GMSBUDSB: Unable To Baseline A Budget In Submitted Status
(Doc ID 2813359.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 10, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Grants Accounting - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An Award / Project Budget has been submitted.
Once the budget is submitted, it is expected the Baseline button becomes available to complete baselining the budget.
The Baseline button is greyed out.
The Award has the Enable Workflow option enabled.
There is no notification in the Award Manager Worklist
Steps To Reproduce
- Log into a Grants Accounting Responsibility
- Navigate to Budgets > Award Budgets
- Enter Award Number and Project Number
- Click Find
- Click Details
- Enter budget detail information
- Exit Details
- Click Submit
- Click Find to refresh budget page
- Status of Budget changes to Submitted
- Baseline button replaces Submit button, but is greyed out.
Award/Project budget details entered or updated and budget submitted.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document