The Line Type "Option" Option From Date is Showing on the Printed PDF and Users do not Want this to Show
(Doc ID 2813849.1)
Last updated on MARCH 15, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.2.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Option From Date and Option To Date fields are required when creating an option line in Contract Lifecycle Management documents.
The dates are the time period in which an option can be exercised. These are internal to contracting and not relevant to the contractor, but when the PDF is created, the Option From Date is populated under the option line information as the Option Time Date and the number of days between the Option From Date and the Option To Date is populated as the Option Time Duration.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an award with the required lines.
2. On the Update UCG Award page, in the Lines region, click the Option link for one of the award lines (Item Number 0004 for Base Item Number 0001).
The "Update Option Information" pop-up window shows the following values:
- Base Line = 0001
- Option Num = 1
Enter the Option From and Option To date values as:
- Option From Date = 01-Aug-2022
- Option To Date = 21-Nov-2022
3. When the printed PO (award) PDF is sent to the supplier/contractor, the PDF shows Option Time Date 01-Aug-2022 and Option Time Duration 112 Days.
It is expected that the PDF will not show the Option date information. (SF1449 documents -etc.)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document