Receipt Line Attachments Are Not Saved
(Doc ID 2815092.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 18, 2021
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When user tries to attach a file on receipt lines,the attachment is not saved.
When user tries to attach a file on receipt lines,the attachment is saved.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into iProcurement and navigate to the Receiving page.
- Search items to receive for a particular purchase order.
- Select the line to receive, enter the quantity to receive, and click on the Next button.
- From the Receive Items:
Enter Receipt Information page enter the invoice POP Start and end dates.
- Click on the Add Attachments button.
- From the Add Attachment pop-up page, Select short text attachment type.
Select To Payables category, enter data into the short text field, and click on the apply button.
A confirmation page is displayed.
- Submit the receipt. A confirmation details page is displayed stating that the receipt has been created.
- From the My Receipts at a Glance view, note that the new attachment has not been saved.
Upgrade from 12.2.6 to 12.2.7
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document