R12.2 Workflow Diagram Zoom Disconnects Oracle Forms Session
(Doc ID 2816011.1)
Last updated on MARCH 18, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Workflow - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.x version, Workflow Diagram
Workflow Diagram Zoom disconnects Oracle forms session
Issue exists for both Custom Workflows and Standard non-customized Workflows
Steps to Reproduce:
1. In Forms - navigate to Workflow Diagram and load business flow - next use the Process tab.
2. Click and expand on the Diagram on all nodes that represent FUNCTIONS - with no issues.
3. When the Diagram contains a SUBPROCESS node (meaning one you could zoom in/out to) the issue occurs.
5- When this happens, all menu options stop responding, the [x] button on the form responds, the entire form session becomes irresponsive.
6. Oracle forms session disconnects.
7. It will be necessary to shutdown Oracle session and then login again.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document