JBO-27122 ORA-01427 When Search BWC PO w/ Req Lines Cancelled via IPROC
(Doc ID 2817547.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 27, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When cancelling 2 or more lines of a PO in iProc via the change process where the PO was created from iProc req, the subsequent search of this PO in the
BWC , whether searching the PO by number or searching a more generic search by supplier on PO, results in the following:
JBO-27122: SQL error during statement preparation. Statement: SELECT * FROM
(SELECT POH.ACCEPTANCE_DUE_DATE ACKNOWLEDGE_BY,.......
ORA-01427: single-row subquery returns more than one row
Steps to Reproduce
1. Navigate to iProcurement Responsibility
2. Query req XXX with multiple lines to perform cancel activity that has been created into associated PO YYY
3. Select radio button for Req XXX and click Cancel Requisition button
4. Select Line 1 and Line 3 and enter reason for each line and click Submit
5. Observe Two Req Lines are cancelled successfully
6. Query PO YYY and observe the lines 1 and 3 are Cancelled
7. Navigate to Purchasing Responsibility BWC-> Orders
8. Query PO YYY only OR query on associated supplier results in:
JBO-27122: SQL error during statement preparation.
java.sql.SQLException: ORA-01427: single-row subquery returns more than one row
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document