UK: Court Order Type CMS_DEO Incorrectly Refunded on Secondary Assignment
(Doc ID 2818122.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 29, 2021
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (UK) - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2 HRMS RUP10 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Employee has two aggregated assignments with two court order elements attached to each assignment.
Court order 1 was set up in Aug 19 when the employee only had one assignment. A second order was set up in Jul 21 on the second assignment only.
Payroll is ran for August 2021 and noticed in Statement of Earning (SOE) that Attachment Orders value is negative (refunded) for secondary assignment, which is incorrect.
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Under UK HRMS Manager Responsibility
1. Navigate to >People>Enter and Maintain
2. Query employee and go to Assignment>Entries
3. Add court order element entries (CMS_DEO type) for both assignments
4. Navigate Processes and Reports>Submit Processes and Report>Run Payroll Run process for August 2021
5. Navigate to View>Assignment Process Results and check SOE for both assignments
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document