When A Employee's Hire Is Cancelled, Error "You Cannot Delete the First Proposal After A Salary Basis Change" Is Thrown
(Doc ID 2819448.1)
Last updated on MARCH 18, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.2 HRMS RUP14 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to Cancel Hire for one employee, the following error occurs in People form (PERWSHRG)
"You cannot delete the first proposal after a salary basis change if there are future proposals existing"
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to "HRMS Manager" responsibility
2. Navigate to People --> Enter and Maintain.
3. As on system date, Query an employee whose hire has to be cancelled.
4. In the launched form, From the Action List of Values (LOV), Select "Cancel Hire".
5. When trying to save above error is raised.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document