PAXAPCCPB Borrowed Lent Processing - Reversals Not Processed When Original Transaction Is Not Interfaced To General Ledger
(Doc ID 2819664.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 05, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Project Costing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Borrowed and Lent processing (B&L) is not processing reversals in some cases.
Original transactions are completely processed including B&L processing but not sent to General Ledger. The transactions are reversed in pre-approved batches and these reversals are not included when generating the cross charge accounting events.
Reversal dollars show on the B&L output but no data is found when PRC: Generate Cross Charge Accounting Events is run.
Reproduce By Steps
1. Create a pre-approved batch in Expenditure Batch.
2. Distribute the costs on the batch (Labor, Usage, Miscellaneous, etc.)
3. Distribute Borrowed and Lent costs
4. Reverse the costs on the batch
5. Distribute Borrowed and Lent costs
6. Generate Cross Charge Accounting Events - no data returned
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document