R12: AP/IBY: APP-SQLAP-10000: ORA-01400: Cannot Insert NULL into ("AP","AP_CHECKS_ALL","CHECK_NUMBER") Occurred in AP_AC_TABLE_HANDLER_PKG.INSERT_ROW<-AP_CHECKS_PKG.INSERT_ROW<-APXPAWKB with Parameters (ROWID= , CHECK_ID=999999)
(Doc ID 2821241.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.0 and later
Oracle Payments - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create a check via pay all the following error occurs.
APP-SQLAP-10000: ORA-01400: cannot insert NULL into ("AP","AP_CHECKS_ALL","CHECK_NUMBER") occurred in AP_AC_TABLE_HANDLER_PKG.INSERT_ROW<-AP_CHECKS_PKG.INSERT_ROW<-APXPAWKB
with parameters (ROWID= , CHECK_ID=999999)
Steps to Replicate:
- Go to Payments -> Entry -> Payments Manager
- Submit a Single Payment Process Request
- Process the Payment Process Request through format, but do not record the print status
- Go to Invoices -> Entry -> Invoices
- Pull up an unpaid invoice not included in the payment process request
- Click on Actions -> Pay in full
- Enter the bank account and Payment Process Profile information but do not enter the payment document
- The error will appear
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document