Is there a Program or Process to Refresh the Leave Duration when the Leaves are Applied First and then the Public Holidays are Updated Later in the System?
(Doc ID 2827810.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Is there a program or process, which can be used for refresh the leave duration when the leaves are applied first and then the public holidays are updated in the system?
Example: Employee has already applied leave from 28-NOV-2021 to 02-DEC-2021 (Weekend here is Friday and Saturday). So the leaves taken will be 5 days. Public holidays were entered in the system for 01-DEC-2021 to 02-DEC-2021, which is 2 days. So the correct leave to be deducted is 3 days.
1. Login to HRMS Manager Responsibility
2. Navigate to People --> Enter and Maintain
3. Click on "Others" Button and Select the "Absence" from LOV
5. Query the Leave Type and Leave from and To date
6. The Leave days should show the actual leave days exclusive of PH (Public Holiday) which is updated after the leave is applied by Employee
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document