R12.2 Benefits Enrollment Page HTML Text Not Showing Links as Underlined
(Doc ID 2828210.1)
Last updated on MAY 10, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.2.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For Self Service Instruction Text, links we establish in html as <a href> links are not showing as underlined.
Steps to setup Self Service Instruction Text:
- Navigate to US Super HRMS Manager > Total Compensation > General Definitions > Additional Setup > Communication Types.
- Create a new communication type with usage field (right side) set to 'Self Service Instruction Text'.
- Set the To Be Sent Code = Not Applicable.
- Short Name = See below reference to Comp and Ben Mgmt Guide**
- Usages Panel - select level (program/Plan Type/Life event etc.)
- Usages text can be setup as html and will display as html
- The issue lies here - set up a <a href="www.oracle.com">link to search engine</a>
- And when viewed in the Benefit Enrollment pages, this is not underlined as a link
Starting on Page 5-18 is a discussion on configuring enrollment pages, and locations for the text created in the above steps.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document