Performance Issue After Applying RUP15 When Trying To View Notifications of Various Self Service Approved Transactions
(Doc ID 2828446.1)
Last updated on MARCH 14, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying HRMS RUP15, noticed performance issue when trying to view the notifications of various SSHR(Self Service Human Resources) approved transactions.
When viewing the already approved notifications, related to the transactions submitted from: Personal information, Basic details, Education qualifications,
Competencies, etc., the amount of time opening them, increased from a couple of seconds, to more than a minute.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Apply HRMS RUP 15 -> Login to Application
2. Navigate to Employee Self Service responsibility
3. Click on Personal information (also on Basic details, Education qualifications, Competencies, etc. for the same behavior)
4. Update any field -> Click Submit (submit change for approval)
5. Log in as approver and approve the change as following:
a) Navigate to Manager Self Service responsibility ->
b) Open Notification -> Approve
6. Log in as submitter again and view the approval notification -> Notification should open in seconds, but is taking more than a minute.
a) Navigate to Employee Self Service responsibility -> Open Notification
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document