WebADI Upload Error: The Zip File Could Not Be Created In %temp%. You Can Create A %bnetemp% Environment Variable
(Doc ID 2829202.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 22, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Web Applications Desktop Integrator - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Microsoft DirectAccess is being used
After applying patch 33425384:R12.BNE.C the integrator generates the following error when attempting to upload:
Steps: to Reproduce the issue:
1) Using Desktop Integration responsibility.
2) Select Create Document.
3) Select Integrator, layout - create document.
4) Once template is created enter data - then select Upload
5) The error is generated and the upload is not submitted.
Due to this error the upload process cannot be completed.
The solution from the following note has been done and the issue remains:
WebADI: Upload Error org.apache.poi.openxml4j.exceptions.InvalidFormatException: Package should contain a content type part [M1.13] (Doc ID 2820858.1)
1. Delete the old bnerad% files from the user's C:\Users\XXXX1234\AppData\Local\Temp directory.
2. Set a system Environment Variable to point the current C:\Users\XXXX1234\AppData\Local\Temp directory to BNETemp so it is accessible.
This can be done as follows:
1. Navigate on the desktop/laptop: This PC > Properties > Advanced System Settings > Environment Variables
2. Add a new variable under the user section with variable name = bnetemp and variable value = the directory user wishes to use as a Temp directory during upload.
**** This needs to be something other than C:\Users\XXXX1234\AppData\Local\Temp
Microsoft DirectAccess is being used. This issue is specific to when this software is being used.
Patch 33425384:R12.BNE.C was applied.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document