TDS: Deleted Distributions are Still Present in JAI_AP_WTHLD_INV_TAXES Table Causing Incorrect TDS Amounts Upon Validation of Invoice
(Doc ID 2830018.1)
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Financials for India - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
when there is a change (Ex: deletion) in the invoice distributions, then the deleted distribution is still present in the jai_ap_wthld_inv_taxes table Which is leading to wrong TDS calculation.
TDS(Tax deducted at source) should get deducted on existing distributions only.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE THE ISSUE
(N): India Local Payables -> Invoice
1. Create AP invoice with 2 lines , 1 distribution for each line.
2. Applied TDS on both distributions from TDS tax details form.
(N): Tools-> TDS Tax details
3. Now delete one distribution and create a new distribution.
4. In TDS tax details form, it is showing one distribution line with TDS and 2nd distribution without TDS (new one)
5. So, applied TDS on the new one.
6. Observed that in jai_ap_wthld_inv_taxes table, there are 3 distribution lines including the one that is deleted in ap_invoice_distributions and replaced with new one.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document