Unable To Remove Existing Revenue From Project/task After Agreement Funding Reduced To $0.00.
(Doc ID 2830409.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 29, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Project Billing - Version 12.2.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.10 version, Revenue
The agreement has been updated to move the funding amount from one task to another. However, when they try to reduce the ITD revenue that has been recognized on the original task via a negative revenue event, the draft revenue cannot be generated due to the "No Funding/Hard Limit" condition.
"No Funding/Hard Limit"
STEPS to Reproduce the issue:
1. Create Project
2. Create Agreement
3. Create Original Budget
4. Create Initial Revenue Event
5. Run Concurrent job: PRC: Generate Draft Revenue for a Single Project
6. Amend agreement funding as follows:
Reduce funding on task '2' by the original amount of "<nnnn.nn>."
Increase funding on task '3' by "<nnnn.nn>."
7. Update and re-baseline budget
Budget Header (Unchanged)
8. Create revenue event to remove revenue on task '2'
9. Run concurrent job: PRC: Generate Draft Revenue for a Single Project
Result: New revenue event is not distributed due to "No Funding/Hard Limit"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document