Import Award Spreadsheet And Store As Draft Award Concurrent Progam Is Failing With Error PON_AUCTS_MUST_BE_A_NUMBER_M And PON_INVALID_AUCTS_LINE
(Doc ID 2830506.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 27, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Sourcing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Auction/RFx creation
When attempting to import award by spreadsheet with tab-delimited format, 'Import Award Spreadsheet and store as draft award' concurrent program triggers and completes with error and pon_interface_errors table shows the following error:
1. Navigate to Sourcing Super User Responsibility -> Sourcing Home page -> Negotiations.
2. Search by RFQ Number and click on RFQ Number link from search results.
3. Select Award by Spreadsheet from actions drop-down.
4. From Award by Spreadsheet page, Import Award region, select Tab-Delimited (.txt) format, and browse file to import.
5. Click on Import.
6. 'Import Award Spreadsheet and store as draft award' concurrent program triggers and fails with error, and pon_interface_errors table shows reported error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document