Program Import Price Catalogs Ends In Error "ORA-06510: PL/SQL: Unhandled User-defined Exception"
(Doc ID 2847263.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.10 version, Purchasing Processes
While running "Import Price Catalogs" to import Quotes against the Request for Quotation, the program periodically is ending with the following error:
[18-NOV-2021 08:21:18]: **Starts**
[18-NOV-2021 08:21:21]: **SQL error and free**
[18-NOV-2021 08:21:21]: ORACLE error 6510 in FDPSTP
Cause: FDPSTP failed due to ORA-06510: PL/SQL: unhandled user-defined exception
ORA-06512: at "APPS.PO_PDOI_GRP", line 398
ORA-06512: at "APPS.PO_PDOI_GRP", line 383
ORA-06512: at line 1
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Purchasing ressponbility - choose Reports/Run
- Single Request
- Select the Import Price Catalogs concurrent program
- Choose the relative parameters for this concurrent program
2. Submit the Import Price Catalogs program using the OK button in the Submit Requests form
3. Note: The program periodically ends with error upon viewing the requests
- Use Tools/View Requests from the top text drop menu to view the requests
- As the view request form opens - choose the View Log button so as to view the log
- The error can be noted in the log
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document