Unable to Save Changes In Hire Applicant Template Form (PERWSQHM)
(Doc ID 2848516.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 11, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.8 R12.HR_PF.C.Delta.12 version, Hire Applicant Template
When attempting to update Applicant assignment using custom Hire Applicant template the changes are not saved into the system.
PYUPIP ends at the location where segment combination is checked for Keyflex Field(KFF).
Leaving: hr_kflex_utility.find_error_segment 60
Leaving upd_or_sel_keyflex_comb 140
Expected to be able to save the changes when using the custom Hire Applicants template as there are mandatory fields (like Payroll, Grade Ladder and Assignment Category) needed to be able to hire the applicant
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Using Global HRMS Manager responsibility or similar
2. Create a custom template for Hire Applicants to include Payroll field using Forms Configurator
3. Open the custom Hire Applicant template-> Select the applicant and click on Show Details
4. In All Assignments populate the Grade and Assignment Category
5. In Compensation populate the Payroll field
6. Click Save and note that nothing happens
7. Select exit and user is prompted to save data-> click on Yes to save
8. No confirmation message is received
9. If re-query the same record noted that the information was not saved
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document