In Self-Service (SSHR) Worklist Notification Subject, Arabic Translation occurs along with English Words
(Doc ID 2850920.1)
Last updated on APRIL 03, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Observed that, Arabic language translation is not happening properly.
Expect that, Arabic language translation should happen properly.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login using "Employee Self-Service" responsibility
2. Navigate to Absence Management -> Create Absence
3. Enter the Absence details and submit the transaction
4. Login as approver and open the "Leave of Absence" notification
5. In the top-right corner, select "Preferences" from the "Settings" icon
6. Under General Preferences -> Language, change the "Current Session Language" to Arabic and click apply
7. Observe that the translation is not happening properly
English: Leave of Absence has been forwarded to XYZ
The word "to" is getting translated to Arabic as "إلى" but at the same time it also displays the English word "to"
Worklist Notification Subject (Example): to XYZX للاعتماد إلى Leave of Absence تم توجيه العملية
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document