View Tax Balances for Oregon State Spec1 Tax is not Displaying the Pretax deductions and the Reduced Subj Whable Balances
(Doc ID 2853358.1)
Last updated on MARCH 03, 2022
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (US) - Version 12.2.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The View Tax Balances for Oregon State Spec1 Tax, Portland Metro Supportive Housing tax, is not reporting the Pretax deductions and the Reduced Subj Whable.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. US Super HRMS Manager or equivalent responsibility.
2. Process a payroll for an employee in Portland with pretax deductions and earnings over the annualized 200K threshold.
3. From the Quick Pay or Payroll Run > View Results > SOE Report (Statement of Earnings)
Regular Pay 9828.00
PreTax Deductions 610.72
State Spec1 Tax (OR) 14.85.
4. View > Tax Balances > Query the employee
a. SIT Oregon
Reduced Subj Whable 9363.54
b. State Spec1 Tax Oregon
5. Expect SIT and State Spec1 tax balances to match.
This is a new payroll tax delivered for 2022.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document