After Applying ATG Patches and Upgrading Database to 19c Users are Unable to Reschedule Request Set After Scheduling
(Doc ID 2853859.1)
Last updated on MARCH 10, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Concurrent Processing - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying ATG-9 and upgrading the database to 19c, users are unable to update the concurrent program parameters when selecting View Details button in the form.
Users expect to be able to submit a request set and after scheduling it, be able to change the scheduled date in which they want it to run.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log into System Administrator Responsibility -> Request -> Set -> Run.
2. Select a Request Set -> Schedule it to run in the future -> Submit.
3. While Request Set is in Pending Scheduled status, select View Details button.
4. Select Update Request Set button.
5. While Request Set is placed on Inactive Hold status, select View Details button.
6. Expect to be able to change the schedule date. However, it opens Request Details instead of View Details button. So there is no option to change schedule in View Details.
Applied ATG patches and upgraded database to 19c.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document