GST: Tax Difference between Sales Order, Delivery & Receivables Transaction when the tax category is changed before Delivery/Shipping
(Doc ID 2855492.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 24, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Financials for India - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There is Tax difference between Sales Order , Delivery & Account Receivables (AR) Transaction
The taxes should be the consistent and same across all three levels.
in case of Tax Point basis(TPB): Delivery, the taxes at the AR transaction should be the same as that at the delivery level.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to India Local Order management responsibility > Create sales order.
2. Go to tools > India Tax details (ITD) and 18% tax was defaulted.
3. Book the order.
4. Navigate to Oracle financials for India > item tax category setup > query the item used in the sales order > it was 18%. > Change the tax category to 28%.
5. Navigate to shipping transactions. Query the order and go to the order delivery. Open tools > India tax details and 28% tax is defaulted.
6. Ship confirm the delivery, Run Background Workflow Process and autoinvoice and AR invoice is created.
7. Go to Receivables responsibility > Transactions and open the transaction just created. Go to Tools > India tax details and it has 18% tax.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document