Manual and Late Interest Invoices are not Processed by Billing Process after Align Due Dates with Rent Is Y
(Doc ID 2856352.1)
Last updated on MARCH 16, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.2.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.11 version, Billing Modules
Find that Manual & Late Interest Invoices are not processed by Billing Process after Align Due Dates with Rent is Y.
Expect that manual and late invoices to get processed by billing.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Using lease super user responsibility, make sure the following setup is done:
Setup --> System Options --> Operational Options --> Billing Options --> Consolidation Options --> Align Due Dates with Rent
. Manual Invoices define as "Yes".
. Late Interest define as "Yes".
. Alignment Tolerance Days define as "30".
2. Create Manual Invoices in Waiting For Consolidation Status.
3. Run Calculate Late Interest process and make sure Late Interest Invoices Generated.
4. Run Billing Process and make sure there are eligible Rent Streams for Billing Process.
5. Billing Process picked and processed Rent Streams but not picked/processed Late Interest and Manual Invoices.
Receivables Invoice Transfer program not considering Manual and Late Interest Invoices for processing.
Manual and Late Interest Invoices should be created and due date should align with Rent Invoices.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document