G-Invoice: PRC: Process Mass Submission Performances for G-Invoicing Fails With Reason 'Accounting Period is Required' On Last Day Of Month
(Doc ID 2856724.1)
Last updated on MARCH 19, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Project Billing - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On the last day of the month, the Performance concurrent program is erroring with "getting Accounting Period is required’' while running the deferred and delivery performances.
Steps to Reproduce
- On the last day of the month.
- Navigate to Other > Requests > Run
- Submit PRC: Process Mass Submission Performances for G-Invoicing
- The parameter Performance Type can be either Deferred or Delivery
- Navigate to Projects Command Center > G-Invoicing Dashboard
- Lookup Performance Order processed
- Status = Failed
Failure Reason = Accounting Period is Required
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document