Performance Issue When Linking Successor To A Plan after Migrating To 19C DB Version
(Doc ID 2861655.1)
Last updated on APRIL 11, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Succession planning - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.9 R12.HR_PF.C.Delta.15 version, Succession plan
Since the deployment of the Oracle 19c database upgrade, when attempting to search for a person when linking a successor to plan the the system response time is very poor
The employee search takes more than 1 minute to return results
Expect reasonable performance in Succession Planning when searching for an employee to link a successor to plan
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigation: XXX Talent Management > Succession Planning > select [Manage Plans]
2. Click the [Update] icon to update a plan
3. Click the [Add Successors] button.
4. Search for an employee in the Successor Name field
5. The Search takes more than 1 minute to return results
DB migrated to 19C version
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document