Israel Localizations: Sales Order With Status "Closed" Are Not Reflected In BKMVData.txt File For Record Type B100
(Doc ID 2861679.1)
Last updated on APRIL 11, 2022
Applies to:EMEA Add-on Localizations - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Sales Order with status "Closed" are not reflected for the record type B100 in the BKMVData.txt file of Israel open format.
Sales Order with status "Closed" must be reflected in the extract for B100.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE ISSUE
1. Set profile option "CLE: IL OF File Path" value same as UTL_FILE_DIRECTORY registered directory.
(N):- System Administrator -> System -> Profile Option values
2. Run the Open Format Request set CLE: Israeli Localization Populating Open Format Tables(1) from any of the Israel Localizations responsibility for Payables, General Ledger, Receivables or Order Management
3. Run "CLE: Israeli Localization Open Format File Generation".
4. Then run CLE: Israeli Localization Open Format Generate INI Data.
5. The file BKMVDATA.txt and INI.txt will be generated in the path set in profile option.
6. Download the file and verify data.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document