OKEKFDWB: Funding Discrepancy Between Oracle Project Contracts And Oracle Project Billing For An Agreement - An Allocation Line Missing In OKE
(Doc ID 2865202.1)
Last updated on APRIL 30, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Project Contracts - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Project Billing (PJB) there is an additional funding transaction of 234,000.00 EUR baselined to the project on 18-Dec-2021 that does not appear in the funding allocations against the agreement in Oracle Project Contracts (OKE), although all funding has originated from OKE.
As a result there is a funding discrepancy between PJB and OKE
The value is overstated on the Project. Allocation lines of the same value are no not available in OKE to reverse.
Steps to Reproduce
- Log into a Projects Contracts responsibility
- Navigate to Contract organizer
- Locate Contract
- Open Funding Workbench
- Note the Contract Funding Amount
- Change responsibility to a Projects Billing responsibility
- Navigate to Billing > Funding Inquiry
- Enter Project Number
- Click Find
- Select Agreement
- Click Funding History
- Funding shows more in the agreement than is allocated on the contract.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document