Personalizations for Defaulting Values in the Contract Expiration Notification Fields is Not Working
(Doc ID 2866449.1)
Last updated on JUNE 29, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Procurement Contracts - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After defining a personalization on the Controls tab of a Repository Contract so that the "Send Before.." checkbox is checked and "Days" field is defaulted to 90 days, find that the values are not defaulted as expected. There is no value in the "Days" field and the "Send Before.." checkbox is not checked.
1. Using the Contracts Workbench Administrator responsibility, navigate: Contracts > Contracts.
2. Open a contract and navigate to the "Controls" tab.
3. Select the "Personalize Contract Expiration Notification" link.
4. Open the "Message Check Box: Send Before Expiration Date" object for editing.
5. Set the "Required" value to 'yes' at the Organization level.
6. Set the "Initial Value" to 'Y' at the Organization level.
7. Apply the changes.
8. Open the "Message Text Input : Expiry Notification..." object for editing.
9. Set the "Required" value to 'yes' at the Organization level.
10. Set the "Initial Value" to '60' at the Organization level.
11. Apply the changes.
12. Log out and back in.
13. Create a new Repository Contract and find that the "Send Before Expiration Date" checkbox and the "Days" field are now marked as required. However the checkbox is not checked and the Days field does not show 60 as expected.
14. Make a small change on the header and receive the following error:
Form validation failures: A value must be entered for...
The 'Required' functionality is working but not the 'Defaulting' functionality.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document