BOE Applied Receipt Picking PO Receipt Exchange Rate for BOE Taxes Instead of BOE Exchange Rate
(Doc ID 2868627.1)
Last updated on MAY 17, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Financials for India - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For BOE taxes system is picking up PO Receipt exchange rate instead of BOE exchange rate after BOE is applied on PO receipt.
Tax calculation for BOE taxes at PO receipt should happen at BOE exchange rate.
STEPS FOR REPLICATION
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. India Local Purchasing -> Oracle Purchasing -> Receiving -> Receipts
Query PO and select line item/s to receive.
2. Navigate to Tools-> India Tax Details and enter relevant Taxes.
3. Navigate to Tools -> Receipt Line Level Application.
Select the BOE and apply Taxes.
4. Return to India Tax Details form. Confirm Taxes and save Receipt.
5. Query the PO and review the Receipt generated.
India Local Purchasing -> Oracle Purchasing -> Receiving-> Receiving Transaction Summary
6. Navigate to Tools-> India Tax Details and observe that BOE taxes are calculated with PO Receipt Exchange rate.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document