In Oracle iProcurement, Release 12.1.3, the View Cart and Checkout Button Has a Pointer Select Issue
(Doc ID 2868880.1)
Last updated on MAY 12, 2022
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle iProcurement, Release 12.1.3, there is an issue with the View Cart and Checkout button when using the Chrome, Edge, or Firefox web browser. Can see that the pointer only becomes the "hand icon" (select icon) on the top half of the button. If the tip of the mouse pointer is hovering over the bottom half of the View Cart and Checkout button, the button cannot be selected.
If using the older IE browser, the button is fully selectable and can be clicked in any part of the button.
Steps To Reproduce
The issue is reproducible in a Vision Demo environment with the following steps, using the Edge, Chrome or Firefox browsers:
1. Log in to Oracle Applications.
2. Navigate to an iProcurement responsibility > iProcurement Home Page > Shop tab > Non-Catalog Request subtab.
3. On the Non-Catalog Request page, create a Non Catalog requisition, enter all required field values.
4. Prior to clicking the Add to Cart button, hover over any of the buttons on the page (Clear All, Add to Cart, Add to Favorites). The "select" icon (hand) is immediately presented anywhere over all of the boxes and these buttons can be clicked anywhere in the button.
5. Click the Add to Cart button.
6. Now, see the item in the cart. Hover over the "View Cart and Checkout" button. Can see that the pointer only becomes the "hand icon" (select icon) on the top half of the button. If the tip of the mouse pointer is hovering over the bottom half of the View Cart and Checkout button, the button cannot be selected.
7. Also, from the shopping home page, the same issue occurs when hovering over the "View Cart and Checkout" button there.
** If using IE browser, the View Cart and Checkout button can be clicked anywhere in the button. The same behavior is expected when using the other web browsers.
The issue occurs even with the patches applied from the following document:
- <Note:389422.1> - Recommended Browsers for Oracle E-Business Suite Releases 12.2 and 12.1
The issue is noticed to occur after users have been directed to stop using the Internet Explorer (IE) browser and to start using another web browser such as Chrome, Edge, or Firefox.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document