Read Only Responsiblity Should Not Get FRM - 41050 Warning Before Save Record
(Doc ID 2868976.1)
Last updated on JUNE 22, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.2 HRMS RUP14 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Work Incident form of a person is accessed from Query Only responsibility, the following error message appears
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a work incident for employee. EE# 100-25-2025 and save the form
2. Create User xxx /welcome and assign employee EE# 100-25-2025 to this
3. Login as user with sysadmin access > navigate to System Administrator ->
4.Set the Profile option "HR: Query Only Mode" to Yes at user level for user XXX
5. Login as user XXX/welcome and Search for employee 100-25-2025 in People
form > Go to Others -> Work Incidents
6. Got the error "FRM-41050: You cannot update this record" displayed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document