In Oracle CLM iProcurement, Users Are Able to Use the Change Button to Change the Informational Flag in Any Requistion
(Doc ID 2870055.1)
Last updated on MAY 23, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle CLM iProcurement, Release 12.2.7, users are able to use the "Change" button to change the Informational flag in any requisition. It is expected that the Informational flag cannot be toggled/modified in the existing requisitions.
This can result in major problems for funding, GL, etc.
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. CLM iProcurement > Requisitions > Requisitions Search
2. Select requisition and click the Change button
3. Error message is shown - Good
4. Click on the requisition number link
5. Click Change button
- It is allowing to change
- It does not create amendment. It is updating an approved/conformed PR
6. Same behavior from Requisitions > Requisitions > My Groups Requisitions.
Click the link of any requisition.
Can change the informational flag
The issue is noticed to occur after the following patch was applied:
- <Patch 33336897>:R12.ICX.D - RETURNED REQUISITION TO AMEND AS DIFFERENT USER CAN CHANGE TO INFORMATIONAL
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document