Update Agreement Page: IntraGovernmental Transaction (IGT) Order Flag Is Null After Confirm Funds Availability On Order Is Completed
(Doc ID 2871867.1)
Last updated on MAY 23, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Project Billing - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On the Update Agreement page, the IntraGovernmental Order box is null after confirming funds availability. The expectation is that this will be checked.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Using a Projects responsibility navigate to Projects: Billing-->Agreements
2. Find the Agreement and select Update Agreement and Go
3. Update the agreement so that it is associated with an IntraGovernmental Transaction (IGT) Order and submit for approval.
4. Approve the agreement
5. Confirm the agreement status changed to Approved
6. Create a revenue budget and baseline
7. Run the Projects G-Invoicing ECC Data Load process.
6. Confirm funds availability
7. Click on Save or Apply.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document