G-Invoicing: Multiple Top Task Customers Exist On A Project But Performance Obligation Lines Are Only Created For One Customer
(Doc ID 2877468.1)
Last updated on JUNE 16, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Project Billing - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Multiple top task customers on a project for a IntraGovernmental Transactions (IGT) project.
Users created G-invoicing orders for two customers and went through the process of agreement creation and approval.
The agreements have been approved but performance obligation lines are created only for one customer.
The expectation is that multiple performance obligation lines will be created with the different customers associated with the IntraGovernmental Transactions (IGT) project.
Steps to reproduce:
For Order ABC :
1. Add two customers to a Project Number.
2. Customer 1 for Task 1 and Customer 2 for Task 2
3. Created agreement.
4. Associate the project to the order.
5. Performance Obligation is NOT enabled for the project.
For Order XYZ:
1. Add only one customer to a project.
2. Created Agreement.
3. Associate the project to the order.
4. Performance Obligation is enabled for the project.
5. Performance obligation line is created for the agreement.
6. Added a second customer to the project.
7. Created Agreement
8. Performance obligation line is NOT created for the agreement (the agreement is approved).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document