Under Warehouse Control Board Unable To Update Employee Details For Replenishment MO Task With Active Status, Thereby Getting Error "This task is currently being worked, cannot change status"
(Doc ID 2879255.1)
Last updated on JUNE 27, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A replenishment Move Order (MO) task is generated and assigned to an employee. The task status is Active and concerned employee did not complete it. Now the employee is not an active user i.e. left the organization. Hence now other users not able to update status to ‘Unreleased’ as getting below error message:
This task is currently being worked, cannot change status
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to "WMS responsibility => Inquiry => Warehouse Control Board"
2. Query with Status = Active, Source = Warehousing, Replenishment = Replenishment Tasks (checked)
3. Click on FIND button to view Replenishment MO tasks
4. Verify the the assigned user on task
5. Now check the Employee with the same user, it seems end dated
6. Come back to Task inquiry screen and try to change the employee, will get the respective error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document