R12: AP: AP/PO Purge is Not Fetching Data to Purge, Concurent Log File Shows Message "The Batch Size Must Be a Positive Number Greater Than 0."
(Doc ID 2879517.1)
Last updated on JUNE 27, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Purge process is submitted and NO records processed even though there are transactions that satisfy the purging criteria.
The concurrent log file will show the following message:
The issue is reproduced with the following steps:
- Log into Oracle Applications using a Purchasing or Purging responsibility.
- Open the "Submit Purge" screen
(N) Management > Purge.
- Submit/Initiate a new Purge
- Review the concurrent "AP/PO Purge Initiation (Selection) Routine" (APXPGSEL) log file.
- The concurrent log shows the message shown above.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document