Error "Internal location is already assigned to another ship to address. Please choose a different location" when adding Internal Location And/Or Internal Organization in Account Site to solve issue from Import Orders -> Correction
(Doc ID 2880397.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF THE SCENARIO
1. The user is having issues when importing an order
2. To check what is happening, Using Seeded Responsibility “Order Management Super User”, the option Order, Returns -> Import Orders -> Corrections is opened,
3. In the the Order Reference is entered the order number with issues, and Find button clicked,
4. When order is listed, Errors button clicked,
5. The errors bellow are reported,
ORA-01403: no data found in Package OE_Order_Cache Procedure Load_Ship_To_Org
User-Defined Exception in Package OE_Validate Procedure Ship_To_Org
6. To solve the reported errors, it's needed to update "Internal Location" and "Internal Organization" of the BILL_TO address associated with the account of the order
7. Using Responsibility Receivables Manager, the seeded customer form is used to query the customer associated with the order
8. Click in account details,
9. Click On Site details of the address to be updated
10. Click on Business Purposes tab
11. Click on BILL_TO location details
12. In "internal location" and "Internal Organization" fields, the necessary values are entered.
13. When changes applied, an error message is displayed
Internal location is already assigned to another ship to address. Please choose a different location
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document