Some POs Cannot Be Reoruted in Forward Document Form Because They Do Not Show in the List of Values
(Doc ID 2880763.1)
Last updated on JULY 25, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.9 version, Approvals - Req, PO
Forward Document form (POXDOFDO.fmb) does not list any POs that timed out per setup in <Note 124695.1>: Purchasing Setup: Automatically Forward Notifications When Users Do Not
Respond (Timeout Feature).
After the first timeout notification is sent out (PO_PO_REMINDER_1_OAF), the related PO no longer shows up in the Forward Document form list of values thus it cannot be forwarded.
If the document is still not approved (IN PROCESS), regardless of the notification time out, the document should be eligible to be forwarded to a different approver
Steps to reproduce:
1. Setup timeout notifications as per instructions in <Note 124695.1>
2. Go to Purchasing Responsibility and submit PO for approval
3. Wait for timeout notification to be sent for the PO in question
4. Once it does, navigate to PO Resp > Management > Forward Document.
5. Notice that Document Number is not listed in LOV of Find documents window
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document