When Amending a Lease, Clicking on the “Assignment” Tab Incorrectly Saves the Changes
(Doc ID 2884639.1)
Last updated on JULY 26, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Property Manager - Version 12.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When amending a lease - clicking on the "Assignment" tab saves the changes
Clicking the "Assignment" tab hould not save the changes.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
NAVIGATOR -> LEASE AND DOCUMENTS -> ENTER LEASE AND DOCUMENT -> FIND Lease -> Amend
1. Add lines to the amendment to the contract (select the template and complete the given in the Liabilities tab)
2. Click Open for the entered line
3. Click on the Account assignment tab (do not fill in anything)
4. Close the X Conditions Details Window.
5. All data entered in the Liabilities tab is saved. No changes are allowed to the previously entered lines in the current session.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document