Acknowledge Purchase Order Can Be Submitted Without Note to Buyer
(Doc ID 2884679.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2022
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.2.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
At 'Acknowledge Purchase Order #' screen, the "Note to Buyer" field is required field but we can submit without entering any value when user press "Enter" key. The same issue occurs in the Cancel Reason field on the Cancel Request screen.
Acknowledge Purchase Order should not be submitted without the "Note to Buyer" field value.
Steps to Reproduce
- iSupplire Portal(N)Orders > Purchase Orders Select PO# and "Acknowledge" button.
- Select Action as "Reject Entire Order" and press "GO" button.
- At 'Acknowledge Purchase Order #' screen, the "Note to Buyer" field is required field.
- Press "Enter" key at "Note to Buyer" field then submit the scknowledge.
- There is no error even though we didn't any value in "Note to Buyer" field. And column NOTE of PO_ACCEPTANCES table got to NULL.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document