R12: OIE: Value Required for Action Reason and Justification When Auditing Expense Report to Release Hold
(Doc ID 2885088.1)
Last updated on JULY 27, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Internet Expenses - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While auditing expense report, auditor is forced to enter Action Reason and Justification when clicking on "Original Receipts Package Received Date" field to release Receipts hold.
Steps To Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into Oracle Applications using Internet Expenses Audit Responsibility
- In the "Expenses Audit" home OAF Page, select/click on tab [Audit Expense Reports]
- Search by Expense Report Number
- Click on the "Original Receipts Package Received Date" field.
- When you select the date you get message from webpage.
Form Validation Failures
-A value must be entered for Action Reason
-A value must be entered for Justification
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document