GST: Non Recoverable Taxes are Not Getting Added to Item Cost (No Receipt Accounting) for IRISO Transactions in OPM Enabled Organizations Within the Same Operating Unit
(Doc ID 2888320.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Financials for India - Version 12.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Non-recoverable tax cost is not added to the material cost for IRISO transactions.
No Accounting for the IRISO Receipt in Oracle Process Manufacturing (OPM) enabled Organizations within the same Operating Unit.
Accounting should happen for the non-recoverable taxes added to the receipt.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to India Local Purchasing responsibility > Requisitions.
2. Create an Internal Requisition (IR) and attach the non-Recoverable taxes.
3. Save it and Release.
4. Run the Create internal Order.
5. Navigate to India Local Order Management and Run the Order import to create the Internal Order.
6. Go to Sales Order Transactions and ship the Order.
7. Validate the tax accounting entry in GL Interface table , find that shipment tax accounting entry generated correctly
8. Go to India Local Purchasing responsibility > Receipt.
9. Create the Receipt for the Internal Requisition.
10. Perform Transfer , Accept and Deliver of the receipt from Receiving Transactions. Find that Receipt tax accounting is not generated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document