In RFQ Approval Notifications and Approval History - Comments Entered By Approver during Rejection are missing
(Doc ID 2889900.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Sourcing - Version 12.2.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.9 version, Auction/RFx creation
During RFQ Rejection, comments entered by approvers are not captured in action history
Comments entered by approver must be captured in action history
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. RFQ 156033 is created and submitted for approval
2. The approver rejects the RFQ from the approval notification after entering a reason for rejection
3. Observe Under the Response Section, Note to Buyer field has the rejection comment
4. Buyer receives the rejected notification
5. Observe the Note to Buyer field is empty in the notification
6. Buyer opens the RFQ action history by navigating to Manage Draft RFQ> Search by RFQ Number -156033
7. Click on Review and Submit > View Approval History
8. Observe the Approval History does not have the Reason for Rejection
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document